Graduate Student Research Assistantship Opportunities
Where: University of Houston Clear Lake, 2700 Bay Area Blvd, Houston, Texas 77059
Responsibilities: Graduate Student will conduct research project under direction of graduate advisor. Potential project topics include but are not limited to:
- Response of urban fish populations to various stream restoration projects.
- Development of an ecosystem model for estuaries (modeling, stable isotope studies)
- Population dynamics of diamondback terrapin
- Fish community responses to changes in water quality
- Effectiveness of constructed wetlands for habitat
- Graduation from recognized accredited university with a B.S. degree in an appropriate field (e.g. marine biology, biology, fisheries, oceanography, environmental science)
- Exceptional academic standing
- Acceptance into graduate school in the Environmental Science or Biology Programs at UHCL
- $1890 to $2500 per month (full-time) - normally 50% during full-semesters, 100% in summer
- Waiver of out of state tuition
Open until filled.
For more information contact:
Dr. George Guillen - 281-283-3950 firstname.lastname@example.org